Rooms or buildings over unheated areas, such as garages and loading docks can experience heat loss through the floor, making the area cold.
Heat Loss Replacement System
Pentair Thermal Management offers electric heat loss replacement systems that are designed to provide just enough heat to replace the heat loss through the floor and eliminate the chill.
Other heat loss replacement systems, such as hydronic heating systems or forced air systems, require complex design that:
- Requires regular maintenance to various components
- Poses the potential risk of leaking fluid into the surrounding areas
Pentair Thermal Management systems are simple in design and consist of:
- Electric heat trace cables
- Raychem RaySol heat trace cables adjust their power output to compensate for temperature variations
- Pyrotenax MI heat trace cables are supplied as complete factory-fabricated assemblies consisting of a heating section that is joined to a non-heating cold lead and terminated with NPT-threaded connectors
- Connection kits and accessories – items for making electrical connections and properly completing the installation, such as power connection and end seal kits and junction boxes
- Advanced control systems – devices such as thermostats and controllers, monitor and/or control the heat trace cable to help maintain the temperature of the surface