Comfort is everything, especially in the home. Floor heating is becoming increasingly desirable to make a tile, engineered wood or laminate floor more comfortable to walk on.
Floor Heating Systems
Pentair Thermal Management offers an electric floor heating system for comfort floor warming. Heating cost is a significant part of the household budget. By installing a floor heating system with a programmable thermostat, you can lower the ambient room temperature by a few degrees and enjoy a more uniform heat throughout the room. In addition, when you use QuickNet, there is no need to heat your entire house just to enjoy warmth and comfort in one room. As a result, you turn a small investment into real cost-savings.
Other floor heating systems, such as hydronic heating systems, require complex designs that:
- Need regular maintenance to various components
- Raise the overall floor height significantly
- Pose a potential risk of leaking fluid into the surrounding areas
Raychem QuickNet floor warming system is simple in design and consists of:
- Raychem QuickNet electric floor heating mat—a low profile floor heating mat that has the heating cable woven onto an adhesive-backed fiberglass mesh that allows for simple and faster roll-out installation, is compatible with all standard subflooring materials and requires no maintenance
- Raychem QuickStat-TC programmable thermostat—a fully programmable floor or ambient thermostat with a built-in Class-A, 5-mA GFCI that will ensure a warm floor when you want it